Saturday, March 4, 2017

Time Well Spent

Throughout this program, i have gained insight on so many different topics about early childhood education. I am truly happy that I choose this program, because the information that I have received well stay with me for the rest of my life. Three deeply felt learnings that I took from this program is, my communication style, diversity, and my deep passion for teen mothers. In the communication course  I learned what kind of communicator that I am, and what I need to work on as a communicator. Communication is the key of success to any relationship, weather it be personal or professional. Before enrolling in this course I had no idea of how deep the I had no idea of how in depth the topic of diversity was. When I thought of diversity the only thing that came to my mind was families background. Now I have a whole new understanding of diversity and why it is so important in education. And last after doing my capstone project, the more I researched and wrote about teen parents, the more excited I got about working with them and their babies. This last year and a half has been a great learning experience. One of my long term goes is to be the best I can be for the families I serve from now and in the future.

From the beginning of this program I have had several colleagues in each of my courses, and some new. It has been a pleasure hearing different insights on different topics. I have learned new ways of approaching situations from different colleagues. I have learned about them and their cultures. We have shared our different work experience and have all grown together. It has been fun getting to know everyone and I will truly miss our blogs and discussions. Thank you all so much for all of your helpful insight and knowledge. I wish everyone well on their future endeavors.



Image result for thank you

1 comment: