Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Reflecting on Learning


 Image result for thank you


              My most passionate hope for my future early childhood professional and for the children and families with whom you work or will work. Is to be well educated on the issues of not just anti-bias education, but early childhood education in general. To be able to give my children and families a quality education with and open positive environment. Every decision that I make, I will think of my children and their families first. “To help children develop the skills, the strengths, the capacities to thrive in this world of ours,  which is so torn apart and polarized right now” (Laureate Education, Inc., 2011). 
                I would like to thank my colleagues of sharing their experience and their insight throughout this last eight week. I really enjoyed reading blog and discussion post for this course. I thank you all so much for sharing. And as we were nearing the end of this program I wish you all the best with whatever you decided to embark upon with your new degree. 

 Image result for thank you
Laureate Education, Inc. (2011). Strategies for working with diverse children: Your commitment to anti-bias work. Baltimore, MD: Author

2 comments:

  1. Brittany,
    I want to say thank you for your post, blog and the feedback you contribute during these eight week of learning about Anti-Bias. As we embark on our journey to complete the master program. I wish you the best of luck. One more class to go, "children are waiting on us".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!!! Thank you for sharing this has been a wonderful time for me as well. I wish you the best and hope to see you and your goals manifest.

    ReplyDelete